Please, feel free to request the manuscript pdf files for personal use only.
28. Hunpyo Ju, Jinmo Jeong, Pyo Kwak, Minjeong Kwon and Jongho Lee, “Robotic Flexible Electronics with Self-Bendable Films ”, Soft Robotics, ,in press, 2018.
27. Kwangsun Song, Juho Kim, Sungbum Cho, Namyun Kim, Dongwuk Jung, Hyuck Choo and Jongho Lee, “Flexible-device injector with a microflap array for subcutaneously implanting flexible medical electronics ”, Advanced Healthcare Materials, , , 2018. pdf
26. Juho Kim, Namyun Kim, Minjeong Kwon and Jongho Lee, “Attachable Pulse Sensors Integrated with Inorganic Optoelectronic Devices for Monitoring Heart Rates at Various Body Locations”, ACS Applied Materials & Interfaces, 9, 25700, 2017.
25. Jehong Lee, Jeonggeun Lim and Jongho Lee, “Compensated Heading Angles for Outdoor Mobile Robots in Magnetically Disturbed Environments”, IEEE Transactions on Industrial Electronics, 65, 1408-1419, 2017.
24. Pyo Kwak, Namyun Kim, Juho Kim, Dahye Kim, Kwangsun Song and Jongho Lee, “Flexible space solar cell array with radiation shield fabricated by guided-printing of cover glasses”, Solar Energy Materials and Solar Cells, 169, 210, 2017.
23. Kwangsun Song, Jung Hyun Han, Hyung Chae Yang, Kwang Il Nam and Jongho Lee, “Generation of Electrical Power Under Human Skin by Subdermal Solar Cell Arrays for Implantable Bioelectronic Devices”, Biosensors and Bioelectronics, 92, 364, 2016.
22. Taehoon Lim, Pyo Kwak, Kwangsun Song, Namyun Kim and Jongho Lee, “Automated dual-axis planar solar tracker with controllable vertical displacement for concentrating solar microcell arrays”, Progress in Photovoltaics: Research and Applications, 25, 123, 2016.
21. Namyun Kim, Taehoon Lim, Kwangsun Song, Sung Yang and Jongho Lee, “Stretchable Multichannel Electromyography Sensor Array Covering Large Area for Controlling Home Electronics with Distinguishable Signals from Multiple Muscles”, ACS Applied Materials & Interfaces, 8, 21070, 2016.
20. Sungbum Cho, Namyun Kim, Kwangsun Song and Jongho Lee, “Adhesiveless Transfer Printing of Ultrathin Microscale Semiconductor Materials by Controlling the Bending Radius of an Elastomeric Stamp”, Langmuir, 32, 7951, 2016.
19. Juho Kim, Jeongwoo Hwang, Kwangsun Song, Namyun Kim, Jae Cheol Shin and Jongho Lee, “Ultra-thin Flexible GaAs Photovoltaics in Vertical Forms Printed on Metal Surfaces without Interlayer Adhesives”, Applied Physics Letters, 108, 253101, 2016.
- Highlighed in MRS Bulletin
18. Kwangsun Song, Jung Hyun Han, Taehoon Lim, Namyun Kim, Sungho Shin, Juho Kim, Hyuck Choo, Sungho Jeong, Yong-Chul Kim, Zhong Lin Wang and Jongho Lee, “Subdermal Flexible Solar Cell Arrays for Powering Medical Electronic Implants”, Advanced Healthcare Materials, 5, 1572, 2016. pdf
17. Byung Jun Kim, Donghee Lee, Jongho Lee and Sung Yang, “A novel method to fabricate parylene-based flexible microfluidic platforms with commercial adhesive tape”, Journal of Micromechanics and Microengineering, 25, 017003, 2014.
16. Namsun Chou, Jongho Lee and Sohee Kim, “Large-sized out-of-plane stretchable electrodes based on poly-dimethylsiloxane substrate”, Applied Physics Letters, 105, 241903, 2014.
15. Byungsuk Yoo, Sungbum Cho, Seungwan Seo and Jongho Lee, “Elastomeric Angled Microflaps with Reversible Adhesion for Transfer-Printing Semiconductor Membranes onto Dry Surfaces”, ACS Applied Materials & Interfaces, 6, 19247, 2014.
14. Jaeyoung Jeong, Juho Kim, Kwangsun Song, Kellar Autumn and Jongho Lee, “Geckoprinting: Assembly of Microelectronic Devices on Unconventional Surfaces by Transfer Printing with Isolated Gecko Setal Arrays”, Journal of the Royal Society, Interface, 11, 2014.
13. Seungwan Seo, Jehong Lee, Kwang-Seop Kim, Kwang Hee Ko, Jong Hyun Lee, and Jongho Lee, “Anisotropic Adhesion of Micropillars with Spatula Pads”, ACS Applied Materials & Interfaces, 6, 1345, 2014.
12. Kwang Hee Ko, Jongho Lee, Min-Guk Seo, Kyong-Hwan Kim and Yonghwan Kim, “Panel generation framework for seakeeping analysis of multiple bodies and offshore structures”, Engineering with Computers, 31, 175, 2013.
11. Jongho Lee and Ronald S. Fearing, “Wet Self-Cleaning of Superhydrophobic Microfiber Adhesives Formed from High Density Polyethylene”, Langmuir, 28, 15372, 2012.
10. Rak-Hwan Kim, Stanley Kim, Young Min Song, Hyejin Jeong, Tae-il Kim, Jongho Lee, Xuling Li, Kent D. Choquette, and John A. Rogers, “Flexible Vertical Light Emitting Diodes”, Small, 8, 3123, 2012.
9. Jongho Lee, Jian Wu, Jae Ha Ryu, Zhuangjian Liu, Matthew Meitl, Yong-Wei Zhang, Yonggang Huang and John A. Rogers, “Stretchable Semiconductor Technologies With High Areal Coverages and Strain Limiting Behavior: Demonstration in High Efficiency Dual Junction GaInP/GaAs Photovoltaics”, Small, 8, 1851, 2012.
- Selected as a Cover Article
- Featured in 파이낸셜뉴스, 연합뉴스, 조선일보, 중앙일보, 서울경제 등
8. Jongho Lee, Jian Wu, Mingxing Shi, Jongseung Yoon, Sang-Il Park, Ming Li, Zhuangjian Liu, Yonggang Huang and John A. Rogers, “Stretchable GaAs Photovoltaics with Designs That Enable High Areal Coverage”, Advanced Materials, 23, 986, 2011.
- Highlighted in Nature Materials
- Selected as a Cover Article
- Featured in Materials View
- Selected in Hot Topics: Solar Cells
7. Jongho Lee, Brian Bush, Roya Maboudian and Ronald S. Fearing, “Gecko-Inspired Combined Lamellar and Nanofibrillar Array for Adhesion on Nonplanar Surface”, Langmuir, 25, 12449, 2009.
6. Hyunhyub Ko, Zhenxing Zhang, Yu-Lun Chueh, Johnny C. Ho, Jongho Lee, Ronald S. Fearing and Ali Javey, “Wet and Dry Adhesion Properties of Self-Selective Nanowire Connectors”, Advanced Functional Materials, 19, 3098, 2009.
5. Hyunhyub Ko*, Jongho Lee*, Bryan E. Schubert*, Yu-Lun Chueh, Paul W. Leu, Ronald S. Fearing and Ali Javey, “Hybrid Core−Shell Nanowire Forests as Self-Selective Chemical Connectors”, Nano Letters, 9, 2054, 2009. (*These authors contributed equally).
- Featured in NanotechWeb
4. Jongho Lee, Ronald Fearing and Kyriakos Komvopoulos, “Directional adhesion of gecko-inspired angled microfiber arrays”, Applied Physics Letters, 93, 191910, 2008.
3. Jongho Lee and Ronald Fearing, “Contact Self-cleaning of Synthetic Gecko Adhesive from Polymer Microfibers”, Langmuir, 24, 10587, 2008.
2. Bryan Schubert, Jongho Lee, Carmel Majidi and Ronald Fearing, “Sliding induced adhesion of stiff polymer microfiber arrays: 2. Microscale behaviour”, Journal of the Royal Society, Interface, 5, 845, 2008.
1. Jongho Lee, Carmel Majidi, Bryan Schubert and Ronald Fearing, “Sliding induced adhesion of stiff polymer microfiber arrays: 1. Macroscale behaviour”, Journal of the Royal Society, Interface, 5, 835, 2008.